Laser Hair Removal
Ditch the razor and embrace the convenience of smooth, hairless skin with laser hair removal.
Remove Unwanted Hair
Laser hair removal utilizes beams of highly concentrated light designed to selectively penetrate into the hair follicles. The light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicles and destroys the hair within that hair follicle.
Healing Waters uses a diode laser to effectively remove unwanted hair. Some individuals will see very long term hair removal which may last for many years. Others may require maintenance treatments over time to maintain their degree of hair loss. Most individuals can expect long term hair reduction in an average of six treatments.
As with most laser hair removal systems, our lasers are FDA cleared for permanent hair reduction, which means reduction over time.
Laser Hair Removal Videos
Laser Hair Removal
Frequently Asked Questions
Prior to your procedure you must:
- Avoid sunbathing, tanning beds, waxing, chemical peels or collagen injections for two weeks prior to the procedure.
- Avoid perfumes, deodorants or any potential irritants in the treatment area before and after treatment.
- Avoid aspirin, anti-inflammatory drugs and herbal supplements due to increased risk of bleeding.
You will see results after your first session. The hair growth will be less and the hairs finer and weaker; your skin will become smoother; and the hair pores on your skin will become less visible after each session.
Your treated area will be cleared of most of the present hair during the treatment, while the rest of the treated hair will shed in two weeks leaving the area smooth and clean. Most individuals can expect long term hair reduction in an average of four to six treatments.
- Redness and swelling of the hair follicle, which is a normal occurrence.
- Pain and discomfort, which can be easily treated with over-the-counter pain medicines.
- To avoid direct sun exposure for at least one week following all laser hair removal procedures.
Laser hair removal will not work on white, grey, light red or light blond hair follicles. Also people who are experiencing PCOS(Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) may experience poor results unless they receive medical support along with the laser treatment.
MEET THE TEAM
Learn about the skilled members of our medical team that will be providing your treatments.
Financing is available for this procedure at participating locations and for qualified applicants.
ASK AN EXPERT
Questions? We’re here to help. Submit your question and one of our team members will respond soon.